What tools may be needed to install my wicking system?
You will likely need the following:
- A PVC / PP suitable, strong adhesive waterproof glue – to seal the inlet pipe and overflow pipes;
- 22mm Hole Saw or speed bore – to drill the hole for the overflow pipe;
- Jigsaw – to cut the WaterUps® cells to fit the existing walls of the raised bed;
- Cable Ties – to secure the overflow pipe to the WaterUps® cell; and
- Filler – suitable to block up any drainage holes in the base if you are retro-fitting an existing standard pot.
- Gaffer Tape – to hold the pond liner and or GeoTec in place while filled with soil mix.